YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
IN OUR ANNUAL EVENT?
Register now for the
International Cybersecurity Forum*
*The ID & KYC FORUM is organized in partnership with the International Cybersecurity Forum. When registering, please make sure to select ID & KYC FORUM in the "Associated events" section.
The ID & KYC FORUM in a nutshell
The ID & KYC Forum brings together economic players and policy makers around two key themes that structure our interactions with digital ecosystems: digital identity and KYC (Know Your Customer).
How to improve the efficiency and trust of our exchanges in digital spaces? How to bring better services to users whether they are citizens, actors or consumers? How, thanks to identity, can we respect freedom of choice within digital ecosystems? How to improve the quality of remote relationships in our society?
These are some of the questions we address in relation to the regulatory news: the unified European digital identity framework, the new anti-money laundering (AML) package, the evolutions of financial services, data protection, cybersecurity.
The ID & KYC Forum offers you the opportunity to participate in meetings and exchanges on topics that structure society and the digital economy in Europe and worldwide.
The ID & KYC Forum offers an annual event that promotes exchanges and meetings. Several public meetings or videoconferences are also organized during the year.
ID & KYC FORUM
- Meet the actors, the authorities, the experts, the organizations and companies in the forefront on these issues.
- Dialogue during workshops, round tables, conferences or shared convivial moments.
- Exchange with professionals from other countries and other sectors facing the same issues.
- New dimensions of digital identity and KYC: economic perspectives, societal issues, human and ethical dimensions.
- Regulatory developments and guidelines from the supervisory authorities.
- New services, their adoption patterns and technical solutions.
- Supporting conceptual and technological innovations: enrolment, authentication, authorization, attribute sharing.
- Business models: Distributed, decentralized, service-oriented identity.
- Media: mobile digital wallet (e-wallet), cards, tokens (tokenization, APIs).
- New standards and protocols: security, interoperability, privacy.
- Understand intelligence and efficiency solutions in data processing.
- Discover innovative technological solutions.
- Attend demonstrations.
Relive the ID & KYC Forum...
Events realized lately:
- Which standards for the digital identity of people?
- Mobile Cloud and Identity: a digital trifecta?
- Data and identities of social organizations: how to manage risk and control fraud?
- Identity theft: new engineering and countermeasures
- The digital identity of companies and the professional world
- How digital KYC is transforming businesson 16 May 2022
- USA: towards a federal digital identity framework?on 25 April 2022
- Estonia supports UNHCR’s digital identity for refugeeson 16 December 2021